SpawnScape 2nd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpawnScape - Old and Trusted Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corrupted Devils Are back!

Go down 
+12
Ping
Explo PK
shoxx_pk
Chuck Norris
Steve
leon
karanvir
Ethan
skuxx
just dds
xi hybrid ix
i pk
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
i pk

Corrupted Devils Are back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Devils Are back!   Corrupted Devils Are back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:32 pm

ping , kiwi welcome to cd and just dds im a bit busy i got exams this week and next week is holy day and i can come and play ill make pk trip and stuff -.- and after 2 weeks ill do event for the clan just gimme a while im busy in real life :p
Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Devils Are back!   Corrupted Devils Are back! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:02 pm

1-Ingame name:Devil Twisted Evil
2-How often u play spawnscape daily? OVER 9000 hours! (actually just 5-6 hours) geek
3-Do you prod/tribrid/hybrid/or just melee? Tribrid, read my newcomer thread. bounce
4-Will you come to all trips and wars? You think?

HELL YEAH rabbit
5-Rate you self 1-10 in multi pk. 8.7, i misclick due to lag and i'm honest i'm not perfect. Neutral
Back to top Go down
i pk

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Devils Are back!   Corrupted Devils Are back! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:27 am

u will be tested :p
Back to top Go down
O My Devil

O My Devil

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Devils Are back!   Corrupted Devils Are back! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:22 am

I'm Back, EX-Second in Command... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sexy Rusher

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Devils Are back!   Corrupted Devils Are back! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:21 am

Goodluck sir i'm in =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Devils Are back!   Corrupted Devils Are back! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Devils Are back!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpawnScape 2nd Forum :: SpawnScape 614 General-
Jump to: